Monday 11 November 2013

AY: Location Idea

 
 
 
To the left are some images of the wall which we could use for the bridge of the song. I took this picture at about 6:00pm so the lighting is very poor but during the day time it is still quite dark due to surrounding trees. Unfortunately the vegetation is very overgrown limiting the amount of wall which can be seen however I think that it might still be a useful location. Also it is a relatively narrow pathway so it may be difficult to get a long shot directly in front of the subject being filmed.





4 comments:

  1. This location is perfect! I think we will be able to get the bridge of the song, as suggested, and possibly the slow zoom out which, I think, we should now do as a series of photographs we can cut to the beat of the song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree, but it's only 5 or 6 feet wide, do you think that's enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could film it down the alleyway opposed to against the wall?

    ReplyDelete