Monday 18 November 2013

Group: Reflection Post 18.11.13

In today's lesson Harry continued with his print work by editing the pictures that we took on our shot on Saturday. Unfortunately our main computer which we are using for editing continually crashed whilst we were trying to load our footage onto Premiere and as a result of this Dan was un able to edit any of our footage from Saturday. As I have had less experience with the Photoshop programme, Dan helped me to edit my image and showed me the tools to use to achieve certain effects. This was really useful and means that when I come to edit our real photograph I will know exactly what to do. Our targets for next lesson are to get our rough and annotated drafts of our print work onto the blog and collect more images which we could use for the print work. Below is a screen shot of my image being edited on Photoshop.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment